WELCOME TO THE POSTING GUIDELINES PAGE. READ THROUGH THIS FOR EXPECTATIONS ON POSTING, ADDING OR CONTRIBUTING CONTENT TO THE SITE, ADVICE AND HINTS.
- SHOCK/SCREAMER LINKS, GIFs, PICTURES, VIDEOS, ETC.
- STRONG FLASHING CONTENT IN LINKS, GIFs, PICTURES, VIDEOS, ETC.
- STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT UNSUITABLE FOR THIS SITE IN LINKS, GIFs, PICTURES, VIDEOS, ETC.
- PORNOGRAPHIC CONTENT (AS PER THE WIKIA'S TOU)
- PAGES THAT GUIDE TO HARMFUL, UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT, SUCH AS: GUIDES (AND, THAT LINK) TO SUICIDE, HARMFUL THREATS, HARASSMENT, AND/OR OTHER UNLAWFUL CONTENT
- ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND
It's always a pleasure to contribute creepypastas to the site. We like scary stories, anything spooky. But, what about the story's text, pharagraphs, etc.? That's something. Here is a list of unallowed posts in a creepypasta, or story, whatsoever.
- Loss of Grammar
- Walls of Text
- Excessive Broken English (including any language)
- Very Cliche content/references
This applies to any other post, excluding comments (on a suitable, joke-blog only*).
*See sections "User Pages, Message Walls, and blogs" > "Contribting Blogs" > "Joke-Blogs".
User Pages, Message Walls, and blogsEdit
Edits and PostingEdit
(*Note: this applies to Talk Pages as well, even though Talk Pages don't exist in this wiki at the very-long moment.)
Please make sure your spelling and grammar is readable. If you cannot spell, we recommend you use SpellCheck.net for correcting spelling.
If you would like to edit pages that contain mistakes (spelling, grammatical errors, etc.) then please, do so! All edits must be useful. Worthless edits are not tolerated.
UNFINISHED, UNDER MAINTENANCE.