1. Do not spam/harass.Edit
Do not spam talk pages, at the forums, anywhere at this wiki. You will be warned twice. If you do it for the third time, you will be blocked for 3 days. The more you don't follow this rule, your block will grow.
2. Do not impersonate others.Edit
That's a big deal. If you impersonate for the first time, you will be blocked for INDEFINITE/PERMANENTLY. The more you do it, your block will grow. Please report any impersonators quickly to a special person (admin, bureaucrat, etc.) quickly. It is very important to report such nonsense.
3. Do not create spam pages.Edit
You will be warned twice. If you do it for the third time, you will receive a 1-Day ban. The more you do it, we will double your block.
4. The Community.Edit
Be polite, and treat everyone with respect. Failure to act normal and disrespecting others will not be tolerated. Favoritism will also not be tolerated: it must be prevented. Help others out if they need help with something.
- OFFENSIVE CONTENT
- INSULTING PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY, MEANTFULLY, AND/OR PURPOSELY.
- DEATH THREATS
- OFFENSIVE AND/OR REPETITIVE RANTS
Blog posts/articles, or adding pictures/videos.Edit
If you make blog posts or articles, make sure they are not spam or does not have disturbing/harrassing content. If your blog or article has any of these bad content, you will be warned once. The second offense is a one week ban. If your blog or article has very strong disturbing content that is very innaproppiate, and something to offend others as well, such a sexual content, pornography, etc., this will be dealt by an admins discretion. Otherwise, it's an infinite ban.
If there is anything that you need to talk about content on blogs/articles or photos/videos, please contact an admin or the founder.
Please remember to label a page, video or photo with NSFW content "NSFW".
Adding categories to an article.Edit
Please only add categories that exist here in this wiki. Adding categories that do not exist in this wiki, is considered as "False Categories" (or "False Category" if only one). You will be warned to eliminate that false category(ies). By not following the rule, you will given only a 1 day ban.
Depending on the situation:
- One false category will only give one warning. Second offense is a 4 hour block.
- More than one to 3 false categories will give you a warning. Second offense will be a 1 day ban.
- More than 4 to 8 false categories will give you a 3 day ban.
- More than 9 and higher false categories will give you a 5 day ban.
- Adding False Categories that are spam, harrasment, or anything innaproppiate, will get you a ban of 6 days. Depending: If one false category has the bad following, it is a 3 day ban. More than two to 9 will get you a ban of 1 week. A long title for each false category that has the bad following, either 3 or higher, will give you a ban of 3 weeks.
Please follow the rules of adding categories. Do what is right, don't make someone do the job of eliminating few or more categories for you. Don't be lazy. Follow the rules.
Disclaimer: Offensive subjectsEdit
Racism/racial slurs, religious slurs, harassment, impersonation, threatening/malicious, off-site drama, inappropriate/disallowed/disturbing content, or links that may lead to a screamer-content or disturbing/inappropriate site(s) that may or may not affect a user will not be tolerated. Any of the above will be dealt by an admin's discretion of giving the offending user a punishment.
- HARMING USERS IN ANY WAY
- DISRESPECT IN THE SITE
- HARASSMENT, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, "ONLINE BULLYING", FLAMEBAITS, DRAMA AND OFF-SITE DRAMA, BASHING, ATTACKING, IMPERSONATING, AND/OR FORCING/CONTROLLING USERS IN ANY WAY.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT THAT COULD HARM USERS (STRONG LIGHT FLASHES/EXPLICIT, HARMFUL CONTENT)
We are not responsible of any loss that occurs with a user, and/or a user's post(s)/posted article or story.